At DialectCoaches.com, we refer talent and producers to top-of-the-line dialect coaches throughout the world.
So what's in it for you as a coach when you join our network?
Well, first off, you pay nothing to join, so there's that. But on top of that, there are many attractive benefits:
- You'll save time on client intake calls. We will only contact you with clients whose needs are a good match for your own services, preferences, and specialties.
- You'll increase your visibility online. This doesn't mean we'll post your information publicly - our services are very discreet - but it does mean that we'll be promoting your name and your services to more high-end clients.
- We'll help you showcase your unique skill sets. For instance, if there are any dialects that you're particularly good at, or you feel you're not contacted often enough about, then we will champion you when referral requests come to us.
- Need help understanding what makes you unique in the coaching world? Wish you were better at promoting yourself? Maybe your website isn't pulling in the client's you expected it to, or you're not sure about what you should and shouldn't include in your deal memos and other agreements? DialectCoaches.com network coaches are given priority booking and the lowest rates for private career coaching a la carte sessions and monthly coaching plans.
- In short, we're here to not only help find more work for you, with the people you want to work with, we are here to help you make the very most of your career as a professional dialect coach.
If you're interested in joining our referral network, just click the button below. You'll be asked to sign up for regular DialectCoaches.com site access if you haven't yet. (That's free!) Once you're a verified site user, come back to this page, click the "Become One Of Our Coaches" button, and begin filling out your online application.
Yes, the application is long and thorough. That's because we need to gather as much professional information about you as possible. (Not only what you do, but what you want to do, and who you want to work with.) Remember: Our goal is not just to find the right coach for the client, but to find the right client for the coach.
When you're finished filling out the application, click the "Submit" button. Pamela Vanderway, founder of DialectCoaches.com, will review your application and schedule you for a follow-up interview over the phone.
If you have any questions about this process, don't hesitate to contact us. In fact, we may have already answered some of your burning questions on our FAQ page (scroll down to the "FAQ for Coaches" section).
If you are a professional dialect coach committed to the success of your clients, we hope you will join us!